- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Thick Yogurt
- handful Blueberries
- handful Raspberries
- 4 halved Cherries
Try something new today and let it be a sweet omelette!
You might not think this would work, but trust me, the sweetness and creaminess of the fillings work perfectly with the warm omelette breakfast.
Ditch the standard cheese and mushroom omelette and let your sweet tooth have its time.
Here are some of my other healthy suggestions (always with a thick yoghurt filling)
- Banana, honey and pistachio
- Nutella, peanut butter & banana
- Apple and cinnamon
- Chia seeds and passion fruit
- Banana, desiccated coconut and almond flakes omelette
Top 3 Egg Facts
- Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high-quality protein.
- Free range eggs offer all the nine essential amino acids present.
- Buying free range eggs offers two times more omega-3 fatty acids than caged eggs.
1. Heat butter or oil in a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat.
2. Beat the eggs and pour the mixture into the hot pan, swirling to evenly cover the base. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
TIP- Never season your eggs while cooking and wait until they are cooked to keep the moisture in.
3. Once cooked, plate up and add your desired ingredients.
BIFF, BOSH, BREAKFAST NOSH!