500g TagliatelleAny type will do
2 large, peeled CourgetteChop them if you are feeling lazy
150g Creme Fraiche
3 large Eggsfree range
200g, chopped Fine Beans
250g, chopped Cherry Tomatoes
1 zest and juice Lemon
Topping Feta Cheese
50g drained Capers
Simple Veggie Pasta
This simple veggie pasta is ideal for a tasty work lunch or a quick and easy dinner!
It takes 15 minutes, ridiculously easy to make and is full of flavour and energy.
You can literally add any vegetable to this dish and it will taste epic. This is perfect for those Monday nights and leftovers for a working lunch the next day.
Top 3 Courgette Facts
- The flower of the courgette/zucchini plant is also edible and looks great as a fancy topping.
- A courgette/zucchini has more potassium than a banana.
- The most flavorful courgette/zucchinis are small- to medium-sized. Big is not always best.
A courgette is also known as a zucchini. Only the UK and France call it a courgette, whereas the rest of the world calls it a zucchini.
1. Boil a full kettle of water and add it to a large saucepan containing your pasta + pinch of salt. Cook on a medium heat with the lid on.
2. Cut the ends of the courgettes and cut them in half (not long ways). Using a speed peeler, peel into thin strips or if you don't have a good peeler just chop finely. Then chop the tomatoes and the fine beans into roughly 1cm pieces.
3. For the sauce, chuck the eggs, creme fraiche, half the feta cheese, seasoning, drained capers, lemon zest and juice into a bowl and combine well.
4. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and place back into the saucepan with the egg mixture, half of the courgettes, fine beans and tomatoes. Give it a good mix and plate up.
5. Top with the remaining vegetables, crumbled feta cheese and pinch of black pepper.
BIFF, BOSH, NOSH!