4 Breaded Chicken Breast
2 packs Mircowave Rice
2 blocks of the Katsu Curry Sauce StockClick for the stock
[Optional] Click for recipes Pink Onionsor buy pickled onions
Quick Chicken Katsu Curry Recipe
This quick crispy chicken katsu curry is a take on my original recipe & vegan jackfruit curry recipe which was the number one seller last season!
This was a sellout most night in the Biffen’s Kitchen food van and now I am here to share my recipe with you so you can create the dish all year round!
Now, you have 2 options:
- For the quick 30-minute curry recipe, scroll below!
- If you have more time and want the authentic recipe, this is the one for you, this one is my favourite!
Pre order to make your recipe super quick and easy!
Top 3 Katsu Curry Facts
- Curry originates in Indian cuisine and was brought to Japan by the British Empire in 1870’s.
- It is commonly served in three main forms: curry rice, curry noodles, and curry-filled pastry.
- The basic vegetables for the curry sauce are onions, carrots, and potatoes.
Ready to get cooking?!
Read The Instructions!
I mean, it's hard to mess this one up...
Bang in the breaded chicken in the oven as follows on the back of the packaging. I would say 200c at 25-30 minutes.
5 minutes before the chicken is ready, add the Katsu Curry Sauce stock cubes in a saucepan. You want the to be sauce thick, so start off with adding 100ml of boiling water and then add more if needed. Once ready, leave on a very low heat.
Cook the rice as instructed on the pack, microwave or in a saucepan.
Place the rice on the plate, then the sauce, placing the chicken on top of the sauce with the optional side salad and pickled onions. Enjoy!