- 8 Large field Mushroomsalso know as Portobello Mushrooms
- 200g MozzarellaYou can also try with Feta or Goats cheese!
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- Buy a bottle of Balsamic GlazeFound in most supermarkets
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1 Red Onion
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Optional - Fresh Basil
Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
My garlic and rosemary portobello mozzarella stuffed mushrooms with cherry tomatoes and drizzled with balsamic glaze are amazing for veggies and non-veggies.
This is a great BBQ option or a side dish main meal.
They are so simple to make and super tasty, just like my Portobello mushroom Wellington!
Give it a try and leave a comment below on what you think.
Top 3 Mushroom Facts
- Mushrooms are a good source of B vitamins, which help to provide energy by breaking down proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- They help to strengthen the immune system to help stop you from getting ill.
- Mushrooms are hearty and filling, which can help with weight management. Bulk up your dishes with mushrooms and other vegetables rather than more fats, carbs and protein.
1. Preheat oven to a high heat and place the portobello mushrooms on a flat oven tray.
2. Garlic and rosemary dressing - add the chopped garlic, rosemary, olive oil and mix. I use a pastry brush to cover the mushroom or just drizzle it evenly.
3. Finely chop the onion, halve the cherry tomatoes and roughly chop the mozzarella.
1. Evenly distribute the onion, tomatoes and mozzarella onto the mushrooms.
2. Bang in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
3. Once the mozzarella is melted and crispy, take out the oven and add the balsamic glaze and basil.
4. Serve up with one of my many summer vibe dishes and enjoy!
BIFF, BOSH, NOSH!