- 100g Oats
- 200ml Milk
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Coco Powder
- 1/2 Banana
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
My Chocolate & Peanut Butter Overnight Oats will keep you full until lunch, low cost on the wallet and endless flavours to pick from. I always have overnight oats in the morning before my workout to give me the energy I need. This is the jar I use to make my oats in. No spills and lasts a lifetime! Worth spending the extra £1 for no leaks in your fridge/bag.
It was my Uncle John (ex GB Javelin Coach) who introduced this amazingly simple and quick breakfast to me when I was growing up. It wasn’t until my post-university days (when I got a full-time job) and fully understood the benefit of a quick and loaded breakfast.
I love to play around and discover new flavours to work with my oats and I can quite frankly say, there are endless flavours, try my Blueberry and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
I would love it if you left a quick Google review on what you think.
1. Get an air tight jar or container of some sort and add milk, peanut butter and coco powder and shake until the peanut butter is mixed in with the milk. This will save you getting mouth fulls of peanut butter on its own ... However, I am guilty of just eating it out the jar.
2. Then add in the oats and shake it again until it is a somewhat loose consistency. Loose but not too loose... because when it goes in the fridge overnight the oats will absorb all the milk.
3. Then simply add it to the fridge overnight and wait until the morning to eat it.
In the morning add your banana or any other desired toppings.
BIFF, BOSH, NOSH!
Biff's Top Tips
1. The thicker the oats, the less hungry you will be later on.
2. Mix it up with using water/almond milk/soya milk / flavoured milk etc...