- 250g Halloumi CheeseCut the halloumi block into 24 pieces
- 12 Rashers of Smoked Streaky BaconCut each slice in half
Bacon Halloumi Snacks
These Bacon Halloumi snacks are quick to disappear at a dinner party!
I mean, who doesn’t want salty cheese wrapped in salty bacon?
They are very simple to make, which makes it a perfect treat to get kids involved in with helping in the kitchen or a quick-recuse canapes idea.
If you love halloumi, you will love The Halloumi Cookbook. This is where I got my recipe inspiration from for these delicious snacks.
It’s full of simple recipes you can make in no time at all; just like my Lime Chicken and Avocado Salad
Enjoy making these bacon halloumi bites and let me know what you think with a review below.
What did the cheese say when it looked in the mirror? Halloumi!
1. First thing, preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper or greased up with oil.
2. Cut the halloumi block into 24 pieces and set to one side. Stretch the streaky bacon out on a chopping board, cover with black pepper and cut each slice in half.
3. Then roll the pieces of halloumi in each bacon strip and repeat until everything is used up then place them on the tray ready to go in the oven.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 18 – 20 mins until the bacon is golden and crispy.
Serve hot and TRY to share them around
BIFF, BOSH, SQUEAKY NOSH!