Forest Berry Sweet Omelette
£0.95 per portion
- 2 largeEggs
- 1/4 tspCinnamon
- 2 tbspThick Yoghurt
- 4 halvedCherries
- Calories: 264 kcal
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbs: 3 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Salt: 0.4 g
- Sugar: 13 g
1. Heat butter or oil in a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat.
2. Beat the eggs and pour the mixture into the hot pan, swirling to evenly cover the base. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
TIP- Never season your eggs while cooking and wait until they are cooked to keep the moisture in.
3. Once cooked, plate up and add your desired ingredients.
BIFF, BOSH, BREAKFAST NOSH!
Sweet Omelette with thick Greek yogurt and forest berries
Try something new today and let it be a sweet omelette!
You might not think this would work, but trust me, the sweetness and creaminess of the fillings work perfectly with the warm omelette breakfast.
Ditch the standard cheese and mushroom omelette and let your sweet tooth have its time.
Here are some of my other healthy suggestions (always with a thick yoghurt filling)
- Banana, honey and pistachio
- Nutella, peanut butter & banana
- Apple and cinnamon
- Chia seeds and passion fruit
- Banana, desiccated coconut and almond flakes omelette
Top 3 Egg Facts
- Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high-quality protein.
- Free range eggs offer all the nine essential amino acids present.
- Buying free range eggs offers two times more omega-3 fatty acids than caged eggs.
I would love it if you left a quick Google review on what you think. If you like this recipe, what about my refreshing Breakfast Smoothie Bowl or simple Berry Good Toast.
This is a super easy, crispy chorizo, spicy tomato and chickpea baked eggs. You can make this easily in bulk and store in the freezer to save time in the future.
Sweet and sticky balsamic onions, thick butcher sausages in a warm French baguette with rocket and mustard. Enjoy my simple sausage and caramelised onion baguette recipe. Leave a review below!