Quick Chicken Katsu Curry – 30-Minute Meal
£3.50 Per Portion.
Click for the stock link.
- 4 BreadedChicken Breast
- 2 packs MircowaveRice
- 100 g of the curryStock
- [Optional]Pink Onions
200°C oven temperature.
- 1Read The Instructions!
I mean, it's hard to mess this one up...
Bang in the breaded chicken in the oven as follows on the back of the packaging. I would say 200c at 25-30 minutes.
5 minutes before the chicken is ready, add the Katsu Curry Sauce stock cubes in a saucepan. You want the to be sauce thick, so start off with adding 100ml of boiling water and then add more if needed. Once ready, leave on a very low heat.
Cook the rice as instructed on the pack, microwave or in a saucepan.
Place the rice on the plate, then the sauce, placing the chicken on top of the sauce with the optional side salad and pickled onions. Enjoy!
Quick Chicken Katsu Curry Recipe
For those who want a quick meal!
This quick crispy chicken katsu curry is a take on my original recipe & vegan jackfruit curry recipe which was the number one seller last season!
This was a sellout most night in the Biffen’s Kitchen food van and now I am here to share my recipe with you so you can create the dish all year round!
Now, you have 2 options:
- For the quick 30-minute curry recipe, scroll below!
- If you have more time and want the authentic recipe, this is the one for you, this one is my favourite!
Pre-order to make your recipe super quick and easy!
- Katsu curry sauce – You can pick this up in most supermarkets
- Mandoline Slicer for the red cabbage slaw
Top 3 Katsu Curry Facts
- Curry originates in Indian cuisine and was brought to Japan by the British Empire in 1870’s.
- It is commonly served in three main forms: curry rice, curry noodles, and curry-filled pastry.
- The basic vegetables for the curry sauce are onions, carrots, and potatoes.
Ready to get cooking?!
This Tempeh Rendang Curry is just bursting with veggie flavour. This dish was inspired from my trip in 2015 to Indonesia and my love for...
Sweet and sticky balsamic onions, thick butcher sausages in a warm French baguette with rocket and mustard. Enjoy my simple sausage and caramelised onion baguette recipe. Leave a review below!