Oven Baked Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
£0.65 per mushroom.
You can also try with Feta or Goats cheese!
- 8 Large fieldMushrooms
- 200 gMozarella
- 200 gCherry Tomatoes
- Buy a bottle ofBalsamic Glaze
- 3 cloves ofGarlic
- 1 tsp driedRosemary
- 1Red Onion
- 4 tbspOlive Oil
- Optional - FreshBasil
- Calories: 425 kcal
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbs: 40 g
- Protein: 20 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Salt: 0.5 g
- 1Prep It
1. Preheat oven to a high heat and place the portobello mushrooms on a flat oven tray. 2. Garlic and rosemary dressing - add the chopped garlic, rosemary, olive oil and mix. I use a pastry brush to cover the mushroom or just drizzle it evenly. 3. Finely chop the onion, halve the cherry tomatoes and roughly chop the mozzarella.
- 2Stuff It
1. Evenly distribute the onion, tomatoes and mozzarella onto the mushrooms. 2. Bang in the oven for 10-15 minutes. 3. Once the mozzarella is melted and crispy, take out the oven and add the balsamic glaze and basil. 4. Serve up with one of my many summer vibe dishes and enjoy! BIFF, BOSH, NOSH!
Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms baked and topped with a balsamic glaze
My garlic and rosemary portobello mozzarella stuffed mushrooms with cherry tomatoes and drizzled with balsamic glaze are amazing for veggies and non-veggies.
This is a great BBQ option or a side dish main meal.
They are so simple to make and super tasty, just like my Portobello mushroom Wellington!
Give it a try and leave a comment below on what you think.
Top 3 Mushroom Facts
- Mushrooms are a good source of B vitamins, which help to provide energy by breaking down proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- They help to strengthen the immune system to help stop you from getting ill.
- Mushrooms are hearty and filling, which can help with weight management. Bulk up your dishes with mushroomsand other vegetables rather than more fats, carbs and protein.