Cheeky Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
£0.85 per portion
- 150 mlMilk
- (Water or milk alternative also works)
- 75 gOats
- 1 tbspRaisins
- 1 tbsb [crushed]Walnuts
- 1 tbspCream Cheese
- 1 tsp Brown [optional]Sugar
- (You can also use honey/maple/agave syrup)
- 1/2 large [grated]Carrot
- 1/2 tspVanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp GroundCinnamon
- (You can also use mixed spice)
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Then add to your jar or Tupperware box, cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
2. In the morning you can eat it straight away or you can pimp it up to make it super sexy for Instagram. Add a teaspoon of cream cheese to the top with extra walnuts/grated carrot.
My Cheeky Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
guilt-free dessert for breakfast
This carrot cake overnight oats recipe is a British dessert classic with a healthy twist to enjoy in the mornings #noguilt!
Sweet grated carrot, soft cream cheese, crunchy walnuts and a warm cinnamon zing to create that unmistakable dessert flavour. I would like to thank Steve at Overnightoats.co.uk for his recipe inspiration.
If you like things a little sweeter, you can always add in the optional honey, brown sugar or maple syrup to give your sweet tooth its fix. If you like it sweet and salty, you need to try my Raspberry and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats.
Give it try today and leave a review below on what you think. Enjoy!
Looking for the same jar I use to make my oats?
Top 3 Carrot Facts
- Just one medium carrot or a handful of baby carrots counts as one serving of your daily veggies.
- Try using purple carrots in this recipe as they contain antioxidants that protect the body. Just what you need over the winter period. But don’t stop there, try making a Rainbow Overnight Oats with orange, purple, red, white, and yellow carrots!
- The carrot is in the top 10 of most economically important global vegetable crops.