Berry Good Toast
£0.19 per portion
- 2 slicesBread
- Cream Cheese
- 1This Is It
1.Pop your slices of desired bread into the toaster.
2. Slice and wash your strawberries and blueberries.
3. Spread the cream cheese on the toast and top with your berries and enjoy!
It really is that simple to try something fresh, healthy and simple in the morning.
Berry Good Toast with cream cheese on thick muesli toast
Try something a little different on your toast this morning. My Berry Good Toast is cream cheese with fresh summer berries on thick muesli toast.
You can use any berries you fancy; cherries, blackberries, raspberries and so on.
Here are some of my other simple fruity suggestions:
- Smashed banana and almonds
- Nutella and banana (classic)
- Cream cheese, pomegranate seeds and crushed cashew nuts
- Honey, apple slices and sprinkled cinnamon
- Almond butter and strawberries
Get creative and let me know what flavour you enjoy!
This is a super easy, crispy chorizo, spicy tomato and chickpea baked eggs. You can make this easily in bulk and store in the freezer to save time in the future.
Sweet and sticky balsamic onions, thick butcher sausages in a warm French baguette with rocket and mustard. Enjoy my simple sausage and caramelised onion baguette recipe. Leave a review below!