Discover the taste of Croyde Surf-Inspired Street Food this summer at Biffen’s Kitchen. We will always have the katsu curry on 2 nights of the week and the other 3 nights will be either the moroccan wrap, Mexican or another delicious surf-inspired street food dish.
For 2-3 nights of the week we will be offering our Moroccan or Mexican dishes to give you a choice in the week to try something different from the BK street food van. These will most likely be Tuesday – Thursday 17:30-19:30 but please message before arrving as the menu can change week-by-week.
- The number one place to eat in North Devon – Tripadvisor
- What To Do In North Devon – National Geographic Traveller
- The surprising top 5 restaurants in Devon – Devon Live
- Britain’s best coastal campsites – Spector Life
- A bit of a Croyde institution – The Guardian
- The best beaches in the UK – The Evening Standard
- Best Coastal Campsites UK – Admiral
Thanks for spending the time to check out my page and I hope to see you this summer.
Don’t be shy, come and say hi.