The Best Kitchen Gifts For Foodies 2019
Looking For The Best Kitchen Gifts?
With Christmas on the horizon, I have found you the best kitchen gifts for your foodie friends and family.
I have broken my gift suggestions in 3 easy price categories:
- Premium (£60-£100+)
- Mid-range (£20-£60)
- Low-cost (£5-£20)
After completing the Jamie Oliver Knives Skills Class with my brother, the head chef, Dimeo, introduced me to this kitchen essential for keen cooks!
I always thought you needed a steel to sharpen your knives, but how wrong I was.
A steel maintains the knife however, you specifically need a knife sharpener to, well, sharpen it!
The grooves in each section hold the knife at a 15 degree angle giving you a perfect cutting edge, which is impossible when using a steel!
A knife sharpener will help you progress your knife skills so much quicker than you would with blunt knives. Check it out!
I can’t fault this knife set – I’ve had them for the last 4 years, using them every day, and they’re still going strong!
Yes, you can get cheaper ones, but they are great value for money and treat you well if you look after them correctly.
If someone has just moved into a house, these would be the best kitchen gifts for them.
- Includes a stainless paring knife, utility knife and chef’s knife
- 25-year guarantee
- Free delivery
- Free Jamie’s Food Tube book
- Comfortable to use… and I would recommend them for your first set of knives.
I bloody love this speaker!
Listening to music is essential for improving your cooking enjoyment in the kitchen.
I originally purchased this speaker for my travels to Sri Lanka, and now I am back home, I love having it in the kitchen.
The quality of the sound is powerful and crisp, it’s waterproof, and it’s good value for money!
- Provides 360 degrees surround sound for a rich, crisp and powerful audio experience
- This portable speaker pairs with up to eight Bluetooth devices at the same time, with a mobile range up to 33 m and NFC-enabled
- Ultimate Ears Bluetooth speakers have won multiple awards, including the 2016 IF Design Awards and What Hi-Fi 5-star awards across the entire range
- Ultimate Ears waterproof speaker can be immersed in water up to 1 m for 30 minutes
This has to be my most used kitchen equipment!
My Tefla frying pan is safe for use with metal utensils (housemate friendly, I call it).
- Jamie Oliver by Tefal H8030744 30cm Stainless Steel, Non-Stick Professional Series Frying Pan
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Non-stick titanium coating
- Pouring lip
- Riveted stainless steel and silicone handle
- Thermo-Spot technology
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 210°C
- Diameter: 30cm
Mid-range Presents (£20-£60)
This has to be one of my best kitchen gifts recommendations.
Make mouth-watering meals with minimum effort for all the family and friends (4-6 people).
If you want a smaller slow cooker for 2-4 people, I would get this one
I would highly recommend this as a gift to someone as it can be used by all cook abilities, you just chop up, turn on and let it cook for you!
Getting a slow cooker means you can enjoy my Beef Brisket Chilli.
- Digital Timer – Set cooking time from 30 minutes to 20 hours. Auto keep-warm means your dish is ready when you are.
- Hinged lid – Makes serving and stirring easier. Reduces worktop mess.
- Dishwasher safe bowl &lid – For easy cleaning.
- 4.7 Litre ceramic bowl – Ideal for families. Removable so you can serve at the table. Oven-safe.
- 3 Heat settings – Low, High & Keep-Warm for delicious dishes, from soups and stews to pot roasts and desserts.
What a niche little gift idea?!
I recommend getting this grater over the suction pads as they seem to lose suction from the reviews I have read online.
This is the perfect present for someone who loves to make fresh Asian infused dishes at home.
I love using my coconut grater to make my fresh spicy carrot and coconut sambol with my Sri Lankan Chicken Pie
- Coconut Grater used for extracting coconut flesh. Grinds coconut to a consistency perfect for cooking and baking.
- Clamps securely to any work surface
- Detachable head for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel head to prevent rust
This is a fun and thoughtful present to get your foodie friend that won’t break the bank!
My mum got me a personalised apron last year for Christmas, and I didn’t realise how often I would wear it until I got one.
A low-cost and fun novelty kitchen gift.
- Printed with a metallic foil finish
- Denim Material: 70% cotton 30% polyester
- Width 75cm Length 90cm Large front pocket with two compartments Fabric ties and adjustable neck tie with metal buckle
A perfect small kitchen gift for those burger lovers!
Make your beef or veggie burgers that hold their shape well with this burger press.
The diameter of the finished patties is approx. 4 inches (11.5 cm).
I wish I had this when I made my Hot Cross bun Beetroot Burgers.
I use this a lot for making my Pink Onions and when I want to achieve even slices each time.
This makes the best kitchen gift at a small cost.
- Creates even slices that can adjust for slices in three levels of thickness. 1mm, 2.5m and 4mm.
- This can save you so much time slicing vegetables in the week.
- Easy to clean and store away in my drawers. The food holder grip thing protects your fingers and serves as a blade cover when the planer is not in use.
- The OXO better guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with OXO to repair or replace it.
This kit has everything you need to start an indoor herb garden (a planter box, 3 rustic pots, growing medium & seeds).
You can also use this gift for flowers pots.
It’s a fun gift idea to brighten up your friend’s kitchen and encourage them to use the herbs more frequently in their cooking.
If I had one of these I would plant basil, mint and coriander as they are my 3 favourite herbs.
I only just stumbled across these guys the other day on my Instagram feed, and I loved the idea of their eco-friendly coffee pods.
I thought to myself ‘what a great kitchen gift for friends for £10’!
They have created the 1st 100% compostable paper capsule to help the fight against single-use plastic!
I ordered a pack to try and was blown away by the taste of the Three Mountain pods (which is why they are on this post).
I was worried at first if the paper would change the taste of the coffee, but I can say hand on my heart, I didn’t notice a difference.
Feel good when you treat someone this Christmas.
This is a great, low-cost and thoughtful gift.
Inspire them to make simple and delicious soups throughout the winter.
Test it out with my easy pumpkin soup.
I have this blender at home and have never had any issues with it.
It has two speeds including pulse so that you can select the right speed for your dish.
It’s easy to clean and also comes with a 500ml beaker.
- Two speeds for different food types
- Stainless steel blades
- Detachable plastic blending leg for easy cleaning
- Up to a 3-year guarantee
I hope you have found my ’15 Best Kitchen Gifts For Foodies 2019′ post helpful and if have any questions or better suggestions, leave a comment below.
NOTE: I like to be honest with my readers.
If you buy a product through the links above, it helps me make a small commission (£1-£5) to support my blog and its growth.
All prices are the same as online for you; it’s the big companies like Amazon & Jamie Oliver who payout the comission.